Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Doll Food

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So while reading the paper today I discovered that Michael's Crafts has Fimo, Primo, and Sculpy on sale for 99 cents each. I ended up buying ten packages. First of all I feel guilty about buying ten bucks worth because I am a little strapped for cash at the moment. Although I have some great ideas about what I want to make in the way of food. Including little tea sandwiches and cakes to have at a tea party. Abby (Caylndra) and I made some cookies the other day.

    Ashley

  2. #2
    Inactive Member calyndra's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ashley and I should never go shopping together ever again.

    I bought more clay than she did.

    Look for our food pictures in the future! And run, don't walk, to Michael's to pick up more clay for yourselves!

    ~Abby

  3. #3
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    I can't wait to see pictures! It sounds like you guys have alot of baking to do!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gingerharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I had an AG buddy near me to make little doll food with. Sounds fun, but I can't even make people food, let alone doll food.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MareGathersWords's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm...and I was planning at stopping over at Michael's anyway this week...<g>

    And don't worry Ginger, doll food doesn't have to taste good like human food. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •